Tuesday, February 22, 2011

project teaser.....

So, I have a school religions field trip Friday. It sounds like it should be an interesting experience, but there is a VERY strict dress code and I don't really have anything appropriate (think going to church in the 1800s only without the corsets and parasols). Ok. I'm exaggerating a little bit.
Anyhoodlemacdoodle....
Well, I do declare!
I think this fits the bill perfectly!
Yeah....no. 
Si, amigos! (that was random). This dress is going to get a big, big revamp veddy soon. If I don't post it on Friday it's because I ran out of time and wore something else instead (which will probably happen). Apologies in advance. But I promise you this will come out of the closet and get a makeover soon (meaning hopefully within the month of February and if not definitely sometime in March).
Also, if you were wondering how I came to own such a dress....
It's from my second grade pioneer play (and yes, I still fit into it. No, I'm not anorexic! It was a little looser back then).
IN-ACTION TWIRL SHOT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment