Friday, February 18, 2011

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (and I don't even say OMG--it sounds so annoying and valleygirlish) MY SEWING MACHINE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Well....its still sewing backwards....
BUT
IT SEWS GREAT! It sews great backwards! I can sew wonderful things backwards, I can do that, yes. I LOVE YOU SEWING MACHINE THANK YOU FOR SEWING SO BEAUTIFULLY! Once I worked out some kinks....
zig-zag is Zany's best stitch. (I'm calling my machine Zany Danny for now even though I think she's a girl). See the gorgeousness:

the stitches aren't totally straight. I was too happy (no, not drunk! Get those improper thoughts out of your head, young lady).

After I worked out a kink with the straight stitch (it involves pressing the reverse lever the entire time) they were beautiful and even and gorgeous and....I HAVE A MACHINE AGAIN WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
On to names. Zany Danielle is too weird, but I do think my machine is a girl. I'm not naming her Martha Stewart! How dare you suggest such a thing, voice in my head? This is a weird conversation.
In other news....since I have a machine again and a fabulous four-day weekend (thank you, President's Day!) you're going to see some sewing projects very soon. Remember the Anthro inspiration pics....

*note*
oh dang....I suddenly realized today was supposed to be frugal friday....well it may have to be savvy saturday!
<3 kai

No comments:

Post a Comment