Friday, July 22, 2011

heads up!

Just a quick few announcements--
first of all, I created a gmail for this blog: threadheadblog@gmail.com. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions or want to contact me! This blog was created on a different account, it's a little confusing I know. I'm working on it. In the meantime, if you want me to read it use the blog's gmail. :)

also, sadly, I'll be out of town for a few weeks which means--alas!--no posts. I'm visiting my grandpa, it's his birthday soon (Birthday wishes in the house!!) and while I love him dearly he has internet slower than a drugged-out dinosaur. So in short I'm taking a minor technology break with exceptions for e-mail :P. Wish me luck. I'll post if I survive.
 I guess this concludes the long and dragged-out (re)design your summer month/week/thing. I hope you guys had as much fun reading as I had making and writing! It was great to get creative and thinking of new, interesting projects on a regular basis (I should try this more often! What do you guys think?).
have a great rest of the summer, everyone!

<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment