Monday, July 4, 2011

happy 4th of july!

happy 4th of july everyone! if you live in the US, wave your flags with pride! If you live elsewhere, wave the US flag with pride. If you don't have a US flag, simply acknowledge that yes, today is July 4th, the fourth of July, the day before July 5th, what of it?, and get on with your day.
Now, if you live in the US chances are you're going to a July 4th bash and if you're not, you should be. Which is why I created this whole Independence Day Party Guide for you. You're welcome.

Outfit:
Show your pride!
Food:

 
More food, to throw at people not wearing red, white and blue:
Courtesy of here

And of course, decorations:

From CountryLiving
As for me, well, I'm going to a bbq. Most likely no american flag mini pies, sadly....I'm not wearing red, white and blue either. Instead I'm going for a white-coral-navy look. Rulebreaker.

And don't forget to watch the fireworks!

found here
happy fourth again!
<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment