Friday, July 1, 2011

fun with polyvore: 1 piece, 4 ways

 First off, sorry for the lack of posts. I was busy knitting a friend's gift (Knitting gifts, what next? Bingo? I'm not that old, you know!). Pics are coming soon of that--I promise it's not something your grandma would wear unless you have a really cool grandma.
Anyway.
You've probably seen these kind of articles in fashion magazines or desperate stores that REALLY WANT YOU TO BUY THIS FABULOUS DRESS LOOK YOU CAN WEAR IT 4 TIMES WOW. Or maybe I just read weird stuff. Anyway, I was messing around on Polyvore and decided to do a 1-piece-4-ways kind of thing here!
1-piece-4-ways basically shows you how to wear an article of clothing like a dress or skirt 4 ways. Big whoop, yet surprisingly fun. It's a great way to pass the time on bus rides, airplanes, or in waiting rooms. So here we go!

Piece #1: Boyfriend Jeans
I really want a pair of boyfriend jeans. This is my way of justifying to myself that they're a good purchase. :P
Outfit #1--Have Jeans, Will Travel. Of course I name my polyvore outfits. It's the best part!

Outfit #2--New Kid on the (color)Block

Outfit #3--laid-back living

Outfit #4--His and Hers
Did you enjoy my cheesy titles? I think they'd be great on an ad somewhere.
Hope you enjoyed! Be warned, though--Polyvore is a major time-suck. It eats your hours until there is no time left in your day and you wonder, what did I do today? Oh yeah, I made virtual outfits.
Have fun!
<3 Maggie

**ooh and note: happy first day of July everyone!!!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment