Monday, October 10, 2011

Brought to You by Adorable, Inc.

This post brought to you by birthdays! I guess October is the birthday month. Supracool Ariella wants you to know that she is now 15 and not a drug addict (or 15 and pregnant), just mildly insane like the rest of us.


That's right. The best part is, she's going to be a knitter someday. Ok maybe not right now, but if we keep playing Howl's Moving Castle at knitting club she's bound to cave sometime in the future. Joooooiiiiiin usssssssssssssssssss........
As an added bonus, I thought I'd mention she's so darn adorable that she can come and mooch knitting club cookies and nobody cares. Well, actually lots of other people do that but that's beside the point. Happy birthday Ariella!
In other news, this is my background. I'm not obsessed, I swear. Well. Maybe a little.


In a good way. 
<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment