Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthdays and Yarn

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my birthday, y'all!!!!!! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes <3
As a treat (and the reason why I neglected to check facebook for an entire evening--I know, I know) I went to see the Yarn Harlot talk at Vroman's. It was crazy. I accidentally got there half an hour early and every seat was taken and people were sitting in the aisles. I guess if you're a knitter you don't mind waiting, especially if the person you're waiting for is the knitting equivalent of Lady Gaga, only she wears pants.
I had to leave early and didn't get my book signed, but I still appeared on her blog. Look! It's me!
.....Squint really hard. You'll see it.
Anyways, back to the real world. :D
<3 Maggie

P.S. Micah, 15 feels the same as 14 only your mother creeps up behind you every few minutes and squeals "YOU'RE 15 NOW HONEY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment