Monday, September 5, 2011

the next martha stewart

That's right....another cooking experiment. That's also right....it involves rainbows again. drumroll please......!
Those are giant rainbow pancakes if you didn't guess, don't feel too badly. It's been mistaken for chicken before.
CB and I, creators of this work of art, found inspiration in Jane, lord of all things rainbow, but unfortunately she left before she could instruct us on how to execute our brainchild. Here's a handy tip: if you decide to make a giant rainbow pancake use two spatulas and handle the pancake gently or else it will face-plant in the skillet and send little bits of rainbow batter everywhere.

Aren't we cooking geniuses? I don't want to sound pretentious but I think we might just be the next Martha Stewart. All three of us. At once. Looks like Martha Stewart will be developing MPD.
<3 Maggie

P.S. Everyone's fine, the worst thing Hurricane Irene did was turn my aunt's driveway into a giant hole and possibly flood a very nice yarn shop in the area. 
P.P.S. LOOK! a picture! I do keep my promises sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment