Saturday, April 28, 2012

Famously

Hey guys! Yesterday I went to my school's choral concert with lovely friends Gina and Ariella. Gina has an awesome fashion blog (and totally amazing style to match), and she featured me on it! I feel so famous now. Go check her out, you won't regret it! (Click her name for link).
Incidentally, both Gina and Ariella knit. I taught Ariella; Gina already knew. The yarn influence is spreading :)
Finals are bearing down on me with their sharp saber teeth, so apologies if I become more erratic than usual...if that's possible. The knitting is trudging on, I've been really busy and haven't had time to focus on the more complicated things like the lace scarf. I did, however, start a new sock:
pattern: Spring Forward from Knitty, yarn: loops n' threads luxury sock in color Ocean
 And another scarf:
pattern: Stepping Stitches, yarn: gift from Ireland
I think I'm using knitting as a coping mechanism for stress.
<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment