Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and Weird Random Stuff

Yesterday was Halloween. I dressed up as a crazy cat lady (easy, I had everything already since I am one in real life) and convinced my non-trick-or-treating friend to go trick-our treating with me.
Carly, Ana and Ana's friend Allie (Taokaka, Inigo Montoya, dinosaur?) were also there. That might have helped, since his other option was to stay home alone watching the Lovely Bones while all the girls went off into the night without him. I think he made the right choice.
Tons o' fun :D
I forgot what I was going to say, but it was clever.
Oh yeah. While we were out trick-or-treating everyone else thought we were hooligans. Mothers would hustle their widdle baby toddlers away from us as we passed, saying in hushed tones "watch out for the teenagers, sweetheart."
I told one of them, "we won't bite." she glared at me suspiciously and started walking quickly in the opposite direction.
So much for that.
Now I am home, struck down with some weird cold thing and lacking the energy to do anything but stare at the wall, knit, and surf the internet.
At least I have candy (and a tube of toothpaste.....funny, there didn't seem to be a lot of people lined up for that house).

No comments:

Post a Comment