Friday, November 4, 2011

Things Finished

Thing One: The long-awaited socks! (They were actually finished a while ago but.....well....I'm lazy. You knew that already)



FIRST SOCKS IN THE HOUSE!

Thing Two: A hapless seventh grader I accidentally gave a preview of ninth grade health to, since she was in the room with me when I triumphantly pulled my math homework out of my bag.....and discovered it was a sheet on how to do a self breast exam.


Thing Three: Another green sock. These socks have a story behind them, but I'll tell you later. That's right. You'll just have to come back and see. Now is not the time, young jedi.

Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers color "Dark Spruce", Pattern: basic sock in worsted weight yarn

Thing Four: The Noro beanie! Whew, this thing flew (I finished it a few days ago too). I swear I only knit on it for four days during class and bam! A hat.


Yarn: 1 skein Noro Silk Garden color 84, pattern found here
Thing Five: My delusions of grace and romance. I'm not a klutz.....why do you ask? Those Disney princesses just set the bar way too high.

<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment