Friday, April 29, 2011

royal wedding teaser!

Ok, guys. Who stayed up supersuperlate to watch the royal wedding?
Not me, I can tell ya. As the church bells were ringing I was in the depths of slumber resting up for another school day (although my homeroom teacher said that she'd totally understand if we skipped to watch the wedding, other teachers weren't so forgiving). I woke up and ran downstairs to watch the Internet-rehashing begin. And her dress is SO PRETTY! I can't stop obsessing over it. I'm sorry. I know what you're thinking. "If I hear another word about William and Kate I will forcefully tattoo pictures of their faces to your teeth!" (seriously, somebody did that. Sounds hardcore.)
Please don't tattoo peoples' faces to your teeth, guys. No matter how much you love them.

And I was thinking that too. Until I saw her dress and immediately thought "I want this for my wedding!" Even though I'm not going to get married for at least 10 years.
Gorgeous! And do you see all those cute little bridesmaids peeking out from behind the massive train?
So anyway. I wrote this rather short post to tell you that you will soon (ahem, someday) see a project inspired by this dress!
I'm off to enjoy the celebrations. just remember: no teeth-tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment