Tuesday, May 31, 2011

i'll post pics

Yeah, ok, I'm still bitter about that keyword. Go ahead, search this blog on the internet. In fact go do that right now. It makes me feel more famous. But, you guys, I'm not this much of a procrastinator in real life!
....um....
well, this post here today is to write a procrastination wrong so long ago you guys probably don't remember it (good! so I don't have to?) Remember when I took those horrible photos of my dress? And then assured you guys that I'd find better ones? (that was back in March, its ok if you don't). Well....now I did. I found better ones. And here they are!
My beautiful model CB and our friend LB, also in the fashion show!

Look at your god. Then at those feathers. Then at your god. Then at those feathers. Not sure if I did that right but you can join me in worshipping Mood Fabrics anyways.
*small sidenote: IT'S SUMMER YOU GUYS! NO MORE POLO SHIRTS OR HOMEWORK FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!
have a fabulous (and by fabulous I mean FABULOUS, DAHHLING) holiday everyone!
<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment