Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Decisions, decisions

hey guys! Hope everyone had a great long weekend--honk if you think normal weekends should be longer! There was actually time to do stuff.
And now a lot of random things:
1. I have this little problem. Every time I walk into my local yarn shop I go straight for the Noro. I have been lusting after this scarf for an unhealthy amount of time, and each time I go in there I mean to buy the yarn for it. However, the yarn for this scarf is about $45-$50 total, and that's one expensive scarf. I always chicken out and buy something else instead, which is a vicious cycle because then I don't have money for the scarf again.
Should I do it? Close my eyes and plop down fifty buckaroos, or find a cheaper scarf to knit? It's so pretty! But my parents already think I'm insane. ._.

2. I knit Carly some gloves for her birthday. Happy birthday!! You're awesome and an amazing artist. Ha. We're not face to face so you can't get all blushy and modest about it.

3. I am considering doing some weekend outfit posts, sort of like a copout fashion blog since I wear a uniform the rest of the week. Wearing the same thing every day isn't so great for outfit posts. There are two things wrong with this. One, I would have to get dressed every weekend and remember to take a picture. Two, it sort of feels a little narcissistic. Is it something you would want to see? I could make it more entertaining, like wearing my 3-D dolphin visor out in public and taking candid photos of people's reactions. But that seems like a lot of work.

How bout it?
<3 Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment